Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Family Pictures Spring 2015

We got a fun opportunity in early spring to have my sister-in-law come over and take some quick family pictures for us one afternoon when everyone was relatively happy and the light outside was good. Jacob and I seem to disagree on family pictures. He's happy with one occasional shot, emphasis on the ONE shot. I prefer several poses with different groupings of people. But he usually indulges me though if we had a video of the photography process, well, that would be embarrassing.

N. E. Way.

Here's some of the fun shots she took and processed for us. I told everyone to go grab a striped shirt and that I didn't care about the colors. We didn't end up clashing too much so it works for me. And bonus points if you can figure out what's wrong with my pictures by the time you get to the end. (And if your answer is "your face", don't bother commenting, meanie.)











 







Once again, all photo cred goes to my sister-in-law, Tevia Wall.

P.S. The mystery with my pictures is.....I only had one earring in! The other one fell out somewhere at the beginning of the pictures and we found it just as we were finishing up. Ooops.

P. P. S. I know the pictures might overlap the border if you're looking at this on the actual blog. I normally avoid that but I wanted these to all be the same size.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

This isn't a "what's wrong" comment - since you already spilled the beans on that one. I just noticed that Thor has brown eyes! They are so pretty!! I love everyone's blue eyes, too, but it's not often you see a Knutti offspring with brown eyes.

Carolyn said...

Yep, Jacob's genes finally won out on one of the kids. :)