The second week of March, some friends from church invited me to come with them to tour a
local chocolate factory. I've been there before but I was pregnant with Speed at the time so it's been quite a while. I decided to make it a date with Speed and I think he had a pretty good time. It's a fun little factory, all family-owned and most of the candy they sell is cheap but so tasty. They called the owner "Mr. C" on the tour and Speed was super concerned to say hi to Mr. C, so we had to be sure to wait around until he came back out so he could wave to him. We had fun seeing all the goodies and then buying some to take home and (maybe) share. He's such a fun boy and I love spending time with him.
Next to the GIANT chocolate football
You better believe I'm getting a kiss sometime on this date!
Who knew chocolate-covered pretzels also worked as masks?
I accidentally announced my pregnancy on Facebook when I posted this picture there. Oops.
And just for fun, here's a picture I stole from my sister-in-law's blog of the last time I went to this chocolate factory when I was pregnant with Speed back in April of 2010. Time flies. :)
1 comment:
1. I love your headband.
2. I can't believe how little Hazel was!
Post a Comment