To start, a picture of my hair before my latest round of fun - just for reference on the color.
First I bleached my hair and decided to keep it for a day to test if I liked it. I didn't - Jacob did. Too bad for him.
So I moved straight to my real goal pretty quickly, which was purple!!!
I love it! Most of the crazy colors don't last long but I'll enjoy it while I can.
And because they are cuter than me (though perhaps less colorful), here's some recent shots of the kids being adorable.
Hazel practicing her Mario skills.
Spongebob hat, Dora plate, BBQ ribs - that's my boy. :-)
And Zizah in all her toothy glory.
(Jacob lives here too - promise.)
P.S. Hope you had a good birthday, Dad!!
3 comments:
I like it. I think the bleached blonde would grow on me. And I second the the birthday salutations (although they're now belated).
I for one like your hair. I'm trying to decide if I'm brave if enough to try something like that.
Thanks! And you never know until you try!! When I first cut it all off last summer, I took about 30 minutes between the initial ponytail being cut and the buzz just to be sure I really wanted to do it. It's certainly different but I love it!
Post a Comment