Some ladies from the ward decided to get together to do a craft project with wooden blocks. They did valentines, st pats, Easter and spring. I as usual had to do things differently, so I did all the holidays/seasons that I decorate for. So here they are and now Carolyn can stop threatening to monopolize the family blog:)




4 comments:
Great job, Karen. They look great.
Excellent, Karen!
Very cute - which ones are your's? (Since I'm guessing they all aren't...?) I made a box at our RS activity last night out of scrapbook paper and tape - does that count as crafty? Sigh. I'm just not that cool I guess. Ooo - does a level 30 enchant on a diamond sword in Minecraft count as crafty? :P Cuz then I'm crafty!
And though the condition for not monopolizing the blog was comments on my post, I'll accept new posts as a valid substitute. Plus Dad saved you all in the comment department anyway. :)
More posts and comments people!! With a family this large, it shouldn't be hard to get new content on here on a regular basis.
Actually they are all mine:) I change some decorations every month and some seasonally. These are monthly. Top left for Valentine's day, followed by second left for St. patricks day. You get the idea:)
And, yes, Laney, anything involving scrapbook paper can be considered crafty:)
Post a Comment