We had a storm come through and knock down several trees yesterday. So that's why we haven't uploaded the family pictures yet. But Karen or I will do that later tonight. We'll let you know when they're available!
I especially like this first one. I think it was right before dinner when everyone was congregating in the kitchen. If you look closely near the middle of the picture, you can see Spencer covering his ears...I'm assuming because of all the noise!
It's just fun to see all those little heads:
Boys will be boys...
I especially love how Alex is surrounded in this one:The boy's were no match for the Girl's Club!!!
And how sweet is this? Everyone deserves an Aunt Sarah to read them a bedtime story.On to the group hike...
Did anyone else witness Glen trying to throw his youngest over the edge? Some things never change. I recall hearing something about a banister at Tidewater...
This one is dark...but it was fun to see Grandpa in front of all his grandkids.
The celebration of Mom and Dad's anniversary was a hoot! You guys know how to put on a good show.
Here's a random one of Brooklyn...it was too cute to pass.
And here are a few from the talent show. Did everyone see the video on Cheryl's facebook wall? If not, go check it out! Good memories.Here's one of the family group shots. There were two that were really really good. We'll upload them all to Shutterfly and let you know when they're available.
It was great spending time with everyone. Can't wait for the next one!!!

2 comments:
Thanks for doing the pictures for this event and sharing them with all of us.
Love the pictures - I'd love copies of all the ones you took - even the rejected group ones. :)
It was a really fun reunion. I'll try to post some of the pics I took, though they were mostly just on the last night, and mostly just of the younger kids. The older ones were all off somewhere else I guess.
I'll also get the talent show video posted pretty soon - it's an hour so I'll probably have to split it up for the blog. If anyone is interested in a full DVD of the talent show, just shoot me an email and I'll get on that.
Post a Comment