Thursday, March 5, 2009

MacGyver

Here are the fishing-trophy-esque pics...


Crazy boys...

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mom said...

Love the faces.

Karen said...

I love it! It's like using a telescoping lightbulb changer to retrieve woody from a tree in the park. Gotta love the learning process of life.

Wendy said...

Macgyver was so cool!

I have retrieved balloons from our twenty foot cathedral, and "one-of-a-kind" paper airplanes from the fan blades and window sills both of which are about 16' and 12' respectively.

The tape comes in handy, I have my own personal roll myself. Chad pokes fun at me too....

Carolyn said...

You've gotta love duct tape! And spare 2x4s. Jacob has a wooden dowel leftover from some project and it's probably still about 5.5 feet. The only "useful" thing he's done with it so far is use it to poke me surreptitiously from across the room once or twice, but I guess you never know when such things might come in handy! :)