Friday, October 10, 2008

Bye-bye phone!

Well, it's finally happened. We've joined the ranks of the cell phone users. I know, it took us long enough, but it was bound to happen and it finally has. The does mean that our regular phone will be disconnected sometime in the next couple of days. I'll update the numbers on the address spreadsheet, but here's some important info:
We're on Verizon, which means if you're on Verizon, we can talk whenever for free, which is cool. For those of you who aren't on Verizon:
Jacob's phone you can call as much as you'd like. He's got almost twice as many minutes as I do (450 total) and some sort of texting plan, so he's fair game.
My phone, on the other hand, is through my employer, so I have a very limited number of minutes (200 to use for personal AND work) and absolutely NO TEXTS. If anyone texts me, I have to go tell my boss and pay them back, which is an embarrassment I'd rather avoid.

And since Jacob's been so busy that he hasn't posted the news, the whole reason that he got a cell phone is that he got a job! :-) He started at MoveNetworks.com last Monday. You can direct all questions about what he does to him - all I know is it involves webpages and possibly Silverlite and is over my head. I'm still juggling working from home and having fun with Hazel. She's super cute (of course!) and is growing up far too fast in my opinion. I'll try to post some pictures soon.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Welcome! I now have a PDA capable phone. It is really fun. I plan on maybe getting the scriptures on it. fun fun!