Now I have lots and lots of friends, and they are all inside my computer.
Seriously, since Glen has been gone this week, I have spent waaaay too much time catching up with people from high school and beyond, but it has been so much fun. I'm thinking (hoping?) the newness will wear off soon. I have other, more important things to do. Glen is making fun of me for doing it, because I'm not 15 (really?), but he's just jealous, because he doesn't have 99 friends. So there.
4 comments:
typical response for a husband. Have a good time with it.
Yeah, Karen tried to get me on there a couple of weeks ago. Jacob's pretty anti, or I'd be on there already I'm sure. And there's nothing wrong with friends inside a computer! Most of my friends are Warhammer Online, which is probably worse than being a Facebook-aholic. But I think it's pretty stinking fun. :)
Way to go, I'm on, but I just can't get into it! good luck finding friends--that is by far the most fun on there!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Facebook addict!
Post a Comment