Be honest sisters of mine (blood and law) how many of you have read the Twilight books? And how many are obsessed about them? I think I read them all about a week. One day I even forgot to eat all day (at least I fed the kids right?)! We are reading just the first book for our ward book club and inviting the yw to join us. Then about two weeks after that we are carpooling to go see the movie. So, am I the only nutjob in this family or what?? :)
Btw, now I am reading Wuthering Heights, so I would love to read with and discuss with anyone who is interested!
5 comments:
::raises hand::
:) I love them. I loved the last one a little less than the first three, but we can discuss that sometime in a venue where spoilers are allowed. However, I'm less than excited to see the movie. I've done some clip and preview watching and I just don't know if the actors pulled it off! I'm sure I'll see it, but I have mixed feelings.
Also, read Wuthering Heights - totally up for a discussion whenever.
Also, I just finished the Inkheart trilogy. LOVED them!
Me too! Me too! I really liked all four books. If anyone has read these and hasn't read The Host by Stephenie Meyer, I think you'll enjoy that one, too.
I did! It was a very different story and very good. And Laney-I'm not sure if the movie will be good or not but I am rather excited to see it anyway, I havent been to a theatre for over a year, cuz I don't get out much:)
I too have read the books. I also liked them, but was never quite as obsessed as Carolyn. I'll probably only see the movie if Carolyn makes me.
I'm going to try to get in on the Wuthering Heights discussion if I can find time to read the book.
I must raise my hand as well! I did really like the books and I've seen the movie. It was pretty good all things considered. There were somethings I did not like, but that was expected. The Edward guy did a decent job, but I do think there are much hotter men out there. I have never read Wuthering Heights, but I might try when taking a break from reading Great Expectations.. that's the next book for my book club.
Post a Comment