This morning at 4:39 am, we received our shake-awake call. It lasted about 20 seconds, and we, along with probably many thousands of mid-westerners, were thinking about how our insurance companies have unilaterally removed earthquake damage coverage from our policies. The epicenter of the 5.4 quake was 128 miles away. There's no apparent damage here, nor have we heard of significant damage closer to the epicenter. Perhaps it will stir us to review our family preparedness plan.
4 comments:
We will be. We just had another tremor. I hope that there are no more of these.
Glad you're okay. I'd take an earthquake over a tornado any day! Then again, you've had your fill of both recently.
...You can take the girl out of California, but you can't take the California out of the girl!
Yikes! I guess that earthquake they prepared us all for when I was in the fifth grade finally showed up. Just a little late, right? :-) Be safe!!
Glad you're okay!
Post a Comment