So, "Someone" (that'd be our mother, folks) has expressed interest in seeing a profile shot to get an idea of just how large I am, now at 36 weeks and an undisclosed weight. So here's a shot of my Hazel-caused belly, in all its glory. Enjoy!
Also, here's the update on my health situation: we're heading to the doctor in about an hour for my scheduled appointment. I'm now on maternity leave, which means that I lay on the couch about 8 hours a day instead of work. Oh joy. My blood pressure feels like it's getting higher (my feet are getting more swollen at any rate) but I'll leave that up to the professionals to determine in a little while. We'll keep you posted on what the doctor says and what's going on out here!
4 comments:
Thank you. That is impressive. You do take after me.
The doctor appointment went well. My blood pressure is staying in a range he is happy with but I have to stay on my same rest schedule. I'm 80% effaced and 1 cm dilated, which probably really doesn't matter, but it's better than nothing. He said that his goal is to get me to 39 weeks (that's only 2 and 1/2 more!), so we'll see what ends up happening. But both Hazel and I are doing well and we'll keep you posted!
actually darling the effacement matters a great deal. in first timers that usually takes a long time and you cannot dilate fully until you are fully effaced. dilation can go very quickly once you are 100% effaced. good luck i hope it goes quickly for you. and yes you do look glorious! love you
Jesse just asked "Why her have that big baby in her tummy?" Sounds like you are both doing well. We are excited for the arrival of Hazel. You look great! We keep you in our prayers that all will go smoothly. Love ya
Post a Comment