Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hazel Marie Wall says hi! :-)

3 comments:

Mom said...

Congratulations!!! I am happy for you. What do they say about a due date? Any thing yet? Let me know.

Love

Sarah said...

Congrats! That is sooo exciting! We are looking forward to meeting Hazel. :)

Carolyn said...

They said I was right on track to be 22 weeks along. So now the only question is will this little one decide to come at 40 weeks or some span of time before or after. And that, I couldn't tell you. What's precedent among the mothers on the blog for first babies? On time? Early? Late? I know it's no guarantee, but it's better than just guessing I suppose.

Also, she has not stopped kicking since the ultrasound. Seriously. She woke me up in the middle of the night last night because she was kicking me so hard. I guess she's just excited that her father has started using the right pronouns when referring to her. :-)