Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving

It has been a very good Thanksgiving holiday. I hope all of your holidays went well too. We started ours out by staying up playing video games on Wednesday and then had dinner at Jacob's cousin's aunt's house on Thursday. Not an aunt the cousin has in common with Jacob or that would have been a much simpler explanation. :)

Friday we cleaned the house and relaxed and Jacob and I even braved a trip to the mall. Yikes! We were only there about 20 minutes and that was more than enough for me. I have never, ever seen that mall so crowded. The only other place we ventured to on Friday was the grocery store, and thankfully, it was much less crowded. That night we also watched BYU beat Louisville in basketball! Saturday was the famous BYU-Utah football game which, of course, BYU won. :) It was a really, really good game. Very close, as BYU made the winning touchdown and 2-point conversion in the last minute and a half of the game. It was very cool.

Today is a relaxing Sunday, which is odd, considering it's the last Sunday of the month. I guess enough people are out of town that everyone who hasn't gotten home/visiting teaching done yet has already given up. We're off to church in a few minutes and then we'll have a nice, small dinner with Jacob's two siblings.

I am very grateful for such a good holiday. I haven't had a weekday off in the last 5 months when I wasn't throwing up, so it was a nice change of pace. :) Hope all of you had good holidays too!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sounds like a pretty tame day. Ours was, too. That's the kind of holiday I like -- relaxing!