Saturday, December 1, 2007

Snowing! and Christmas Around the World

Well, it's snowing in Provo. :) It's not the first snow of the winter, but it looks like it'll be the first snow that sticks. And it seems fitting somehow to wake up to snow on the 1st of December. And now, if only I could sleep in past 8 am on a Saturday. Ugh.

Jacob and I went on a date last night. Novel, I know. We got tickets for the BYU Folk Dance Show, Christmas Around the World. This was one show we'd never been to before, but we really enjoyed it. They did dances from about 12 different countries. I think the ones I liked the most were the dances from the Philippines and Slovakia. Really cool. Jacob LOVED the band they had playing for most of the songs. They were extremely talented. Made me want to play an instrument again. Probably not enough to actually start playing again :) , but it was still really cool.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

You should come join the University Band with Alex and me. It would be fun!

Sarah said...

Nik, are you in the University Band?! Things I never knew...

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

Well, not yet. I am signed up for it next semester.