Monday, August 13, 2007

Thank You!

Carolyn, thank you for setting this up! I have thought for a long time that this was what our family needed to keep us in touch a little more, but I haven't taken the time to figure out how to make it work with multiple posters. This is great!
I don't have anything particularly exciting to report, nor anything as absolutely mind-bending as Nik's addendum to her post. You have a way with words that I don't begin to understand, Nik. I almost had to pull out my dictionary. Whew! And by the way, congrats on the osculation. Very exciting stuff.
Work is extremely busy this month - I guess everyone wants to get a boat, or a car, or a motorcycle, or a visa from our credit union RIGHT NOW. Job security is good.
Tomorrow I have the day off since I'll be working on Saturday, so Zak and I are going to take a day trip to Bear Lake. We're pretty excited, as it will be our first vacation-esque day of the summer. We are also tentatively planning a Yellowstone visit over Labor Day weekend since I have still never been there.
Zak has been working hard with his dad on the house in Smithfield. They've been forming up and pouring cement this last week, which means he has got a killer farmer's tan going on. Hopefully he can even that up a little at Bear Lake tomorrow. He just got his grades from his two summer classes -- and A and A-. Congratulations, Zak!
That's about all we've got going on. Write, everybody, and tell us what's going on!

3 comments:

Jacob Wall said...

Great job on those A's Zack! That kind of accomplishment deserves some hard earned osculation! I think we found the new word of the week.

Carolyn said...

Maybe I should post a picture of Jacob's weird tan from this summer. He went out to New York and helped his dad re-roof their house and he kinda missed the middle of his back...yeah, for a while there, it looked like he was growing some kind of alien or something. We just teased him that he was being punished for not wearing his shirt while working up there one day. :-P

Mom said...

Congratulations, Zak!! on those great grades. Keep up the good work.