Monday, August 13, 2007

Foreknowledge vs Behavior

Well, that was the focus of my sacrament meeting talk yesterday. The counselor slid a paper to me just as the second speaker started his concluding testimony. It read, "sorry 15-20 minutes now." Which honestly was okay by me since I had plenty of material and if you know me, have no such weakness in finding a lack of things to talk about.
I think the talk went over well, my focus shifted to whether God's foreknowledge of our actions has any impact on them and a further explanation of why this is the case. This is a slightly challenging subject sometimes not well understood in the church and I was a little nervous about explaining it. Cari said she understood it which was good enough for me. I really do need to finish her birthday present which I will send pics of on its completion.
Props to Cari for helping some of us get more involved in the Knutti dynasty :-P

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wish I'd heard your talk, I bet it was great! That is a very interesting topic.