I'm sure everyone is dying to know what's going on in my life. You've probably already heard about it through the grapevine, but perhaps it's better straight from the horse's mouth. Did I really just label myself as an equine quadruped? Hardly complimentary. That aside, my life is good.
I'm still working full-time doing apartment maintenance at Wyview Park and I still rather like fixing things. I get to replace a kitchen faucet tomorrow! :o) I'm looking forward to starting classes again. It's hard to believe, but barring any unforeseen failures of my courses I should be graduating in April (for those of you I haven't talked to in a really long time I'm majoring in English language and minoring in editing).
I'm also moving at the end of this week so that will add some excitement to my life. I'll be bunking with Carolyn and Jacob for a couple of weeks before moving to Canyon Terrace (for your convenience my address has been updated on the Google spreadsheet and my new phone number will be posted as soon as I find out what it is).
My whole ward was released en masse today, so I don't really have anything to report on that front besides a hope that I'm never called as a Relief Society secretary for the last three weeks of any other term or semester in a BYU singles' ward.
3 comments:
Addendum
I recently experienced a cessation of correspondence with a good friend of mine. Fortunately for all concerned some small communications have since been accomplished. To allay any suspicions or ill-advised visits to the Island of Conclusions where the potential of being accosted by strange men spurting seeming nonsense is entirely too likely, this aforementioned friend is not currently residing in the same town or indeed even in the same state as the individual responsible for the composition of this somewhat unusual report.
In response to any rumors that may have been in circulation about the metaphoric mill, the two parties in question have in the recent past had occasion to encounter the other's physical presence. Interdigitation and osculation in addition to other approved physical attentions intended to express affection may have occurred at such time as both parties found themselves at a similar location.
Translation: she and Alex kissed last time they were together. Oh yeah, she owes me ice cream. :-)
Nicole, keep us up to date please.
Post a Comment