We all had a great time in St. Louis. It was nice to relax and see the kids interacting with their cousins. It was great for Elias to be challenged by Jared. They really seemed to hit it off.
Now we are back home and have returned to the school schedule. That means up at 6 am and ready to go by 7. The kids have adjusted rather well, so next week shouldn't come as such a shock when they are actually leaving at a little after 7.
Since it is Spencer's and Jacob's birthday, have a really Happy One!
1 comment:
Kids start school so early these days! I remember it being a rarity to ever start before Labor Day.
Happy Birthday to Jacob and Spencer! I know Jacob had a good day. He got breakfast made for him and then he got to stay home and play games with his friends all day while his loving wife went to work for 8 and a half hours and he gets to go out for dinner tonight. Lucky guy, I'd say. :-)
Post a Comment