Little Miss Zizah is such a ball of sass. She has her two-year-old moments, tantrums and all but overall, she is still very sweet but oh so opinionated. Perhaps like someone else I know...ahem...
With the new addition, we didn't do much for her birthday. We did have donuts for breakfast and had the extended family over for presents and cake & ice cream. She was really cute opening all her presents. She got a DVD with An American Tail and Fievel Goes West and my old Fievel plush from when I was a kid. It's fun to give my old stuff to my kids and see if they like it as much as I did when I was a kid. Her favorite toy by far was the talking Violet (from LeapFrog) plush she got - she LOVES that thing. I'm not surprised it won - it's a talking stuffed animal after all.
Enjoying her birthday donut
"Cheese!"
The cake - I could be crazy but I think I'm improving!
Her haul - yes I totally lazed out on the wrapping job. My bad.
Love that her aunt & uncle gave her a kid-sized broom - she loves "sweeping"
Zizah, meet Fievel.
So glad to have this little cutie as part of our family. She's crazy and adventurous and strangely not talkative but so much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment