Sunday, August 17, 2014

Speed Turns 4!

The most awesome Mr. Speed turned 4 this year. I asked him a million times what he wanted on his cake hoping he'd give me something useful but all I ever got was "a warrior". I finally just googled some stuff, and gave him 3 options. Turns out that "a warrior" is the knight from a video game called Trine 2 that the kids play sometimes. So now you know.

I was a little concerned about the cake as it came together but Speed LOVED it and since pleasing the birthday child is my only goal with the cake, I was happy with that. He did insist that it wasn't done until I wrote "Love, Mommy" on it. He's such a cutie.








He had a relaxing birthday of just hanging out and playing and then we had the family over for presents, cake & ice cream (and maybe?) dinner that night.


He really enjoyed all his presents but I think that fishing pole is definitely the favorite. :)


1 comment:

Mom said...

Love the pictures.