That felt like two vacations since a day after they arrived we all drove down to Galveston together for a weekend. Not that I've been to many beaches, but that's currently my favorite because the water was a lovely warm-ish temperature. Noah liked the idea of playing in the water until he got splashed by the waves then he demanded immediate egress. I told him and told him, when water is coming at your face you should close your mouth as well as your eyes. One day he'll learn, I suppose.
After we got back from Galveston we still had the chance to enjoy some activities around Austin and to just hangout and play games. The day before they left Carolyn joined me at the salon for moral support while I got my hair permed. It's requires a lot more work that I'm accustomed to putting in on my hair, but it's been fun.
I don't have any thrilling quips in written form from Noah for this installment, but hopefully the videos below will make up for that.
2 comments:
Sorry the videos are a little weird to play. If you just keep clicking every play arrow you see it should get you there eventually.
Ah it was such a fun trip. I'll post some of our pictures from it when I finally get around to posting about our July. I'm still recovering - it was both that awesome and then that disappointing (stupid Alaska).
At least the perm stuck, right? Sorry I wasn't much help in the styling department. My current hair style is still wash, run hand through, and done. :)
Post a Comment