My sister Robin lives in Lehi, UT. She texted me yesterday to let me know that her daughter, Ella, is in Analee's 4th grade class. Apparently Robin knew there was a Mrs. Knutti at that school, with a fabulous reputation, and she was hoping Ella would get her. Robin of course knows there are a limited number of Knuttis in the world, so she was certain we were related somehow. Apparently Ella and Analee figured it out.
It must have been nice for Analee to have someone be able to pronounce her last name on the first day of school. :)
It's a very small Mormon world after all!
1 comment:
Fun! In a conversation the other day, I had occasion to tell someone my maiden name and we almost had a "do you know..." experience. Which would (obviously) have been either been 1. yes or 2. no but I'm sure I'm related. Alas, she heard the name wrong and has never met another Knutti besides me.
Post a Comment