Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Isn't she a little young...
Last night, we put the kids to bed early, because they were still a little sick, very tired from being up so late the night before to see fireworks, and because I wanted a little alone time with Jacob before he took off for the Scout's High Adventure for the rest of this week. So we put them to bed around 7:45ish. At about 8 pm, we went out to swim and enjoy our hot tub for a little while. When we came back in around 8:30 pm so Jacob could get ready to go (yeah, they leave for the High Adventure at 9 pm - I know it's weird). And guess who had snuck out of bed and was playing her computer games?!? I figured we'd have until she was at least 9 or so before she start pulling that trick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like her mother and Aunt Nicole. Not computer games, but reading.
I guess when you start the nerd indoctrination that young...
Post a Comment