We've had a very full and fun couple of months. Now that Jacob is working part-time from home, he's been able to get on several of the projects we've been putting off. And the kids, of course, are being as adorable as ever. :-)
Nice grass. Looks much easier to take care of than ours. :) I'm sure the insulation will feel nice this summer, even if it doesn't look so great all over your laundry/storage room.
It really does make me feel so useful when I see my nephews wearing the same things I loved putting on my own boys. There are very few things as cute as a chubby baby boy, maybe a chubby baby girl . . .
2 comments:
Nice grass. Looks much easier to take care of than ours. :) I'm sure the insulation will feel nice this summer, even if it doesn't look so great all over your laundry/storage room.
It really does make me feel so useful when I see my nephews wearing the same things I loved putting on my own boys. There are very few things as cute as a chubby baby boy, maybe a chubby baby girl . . .
Post a Comment