Monday, February 28, 2011

All the excitement in Texas

Here's a recent picture of Noah looking pleased with himself. This past week he finally discovered that he can transport food to his mouth all by himself. Today he began unraveling the mystery of the sippy cup. Now if I'd only let him hold the spoon, I'm sure his life would be complete.


In other news, we're currently waiting for the kindly contractors to finish construction on our house, pictured above bathing in the warm glow of a February evening. It should be finished in the next couple of weeks.

4 comments:

Jacob Wall said...

Looks nice!

Is Noah going to follow the example of Jacob from Twilight and decide shirts are optional? <3

Nicole said...

Maybe, just maybe. Sometimes I just find that his self is easier to clean than his clothes.

Wendy said...

Congrats on the house! I didn't know you were building.

Noah is getting so big so fast. I guess that is just how it goes!

Carolyn said...

At least he keeps the graham cracker on his face - Speed has a fascination with condition his hair with graham cracker. And his eyebrows...go figure.