Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween and Other Happenings

Apparently I messed up some setting on our camera, so most of the pictures I've taken lately have been really blurry. Here's an assortment of the better ones.

Hazel at the pumpkin farm

Our pumpkin - I carved and Hazel drew

Hazel as Baby Princess Peach - I went for simple and easy this year.
Speed as Baby Mario. He was apparently too tired to give us a proper smile.

The chocolate covered Oreos I made on Halloween with this cool mold my mother-in-law sent me. The spiders were pretty fail but I think the skulls turned out pretty good.
Would it be weird to say I'm glad Halloween is over? I'm just looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas so much that Halloween was really just a stepping stone this year. On to more holidays!!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Such cute little spooks. You were wise, simple is always best in my book.

Nicole said...

Very nice. Thanks for the clarification on the spiders. I don't think I would have figured out what those were.