He is so cute!! And he's getting so big. I love the shots with him playing computer with Alex - Daddy's lap was always one of Hazel's favorite places to hang out and now it's one of Speed's. Hazel really liked looking at the picture of "Baby No-nah". :)
So, so cute! Thanks for sharing. I love to see your kids growing. They have such distinct looks and I feel sad that I don't get to hold them and kiss on them! Love ya!
2 comments:
He is so cute!! And he's getting so big. I love the shots with him playing computer with Alex - Daddy's lap was always one of Hazel's favorite places to hang out and now it's one of Speed's. Hazel really liked looking at the picture of "Baby No-nah". :)
So, so cute! Thanks for sharing. I love to see your kids growing. They have such distinct looks and I feel sad that I don't get to hold them and kiss on them!
Love ya!
Post a Comment