Nicole is right, but I don't know about the alien part. The pictures are soooooo much better than when I had ultrasounds. It is really cool! Thanks for sharing.
cool.... oh and we will get the games we borrowed from you back soon. my mom has been putting it off for a long time. I keep saying "mom when are we going to give them back their games" she usually replies: "soon" (that has been going on since February)
4 comments:
What a cute little alien!
Nicole is right, but I don't know about the alien part.
The pictures are soooooo much better than when I had ultrasounds. It is really cool! Thanks for sharing.
Love the super fat cheeks!
cool....
oh and we will get the games we borrowed from you back soon.
my mom has been putting it off for a long time. I keep saying "mom when are we going to give them back their games" she usually replies: "soon"
(that has been going on since February)
Post a Comment