1. Warm weather is wonderful. It was 75 and sunny today - absolutely gorgeous. I know, I know: it's going to get warmer. But I still vote hot over cold.
2. Our sub woofer gets LOUD. And it's nice to finally let it flex its true muscle. I'm still a little worried about the well-being of the window next to it, but what can you do.
3. The only garbage disposal I ever hear is my own. Wow.
4. Hazel has discovered birds. Now the most common phrase at our house is "See the bird, Mommy?" instead of "uh-oh" (which is what she used to say when I told her she needed to be quieter or the neighbors might get upset or just whenever she felt like saying the same thing over and over and over and over again).
5. You just have to love twice the living space for $100 less a month. Location, location, location.
Hazel, did you have anything to add?
"kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk'/
''''''''''''''''''''9hghnmmmmmm mm .l'
"
Yep, that about covers it. We'll post some pictures and maybe even a video (gasp) once a few more of the boxes disappear. :)
1 comment:
I'm a little jealous of your warm weather right now. It's the middle of April and I still have to scrape my windshield. I thought it was supposed to be springtime by now, silly me.
Glad to hear that things are going well and that it's subwoofer's time to shine. :)
Post a Comment