
Hazel's been sick and has not been sleeping well, so I guess when you're that tired, you just find anywhere that's comfortable and crash. She woke up shortly after I took the picture, so I didn't have to debate with myself for too long on if it was safe to leave her there until she woke up. For those who I've talked to about her condition, the doctor said it's not an ear infection and not strep throat - so it looks like it's just a virus for now. So we'll keep giving her Tylenol and hopefully she'll finish fighting through it.
1 comment:
Kind of reminds me of Michael sleeping on the giant pile of laundry. Must have been an interesting view from up there. Maybe I'll make a tower of boxes and climb on top to sleep so everyone will leave me alone long enough to nap. What is it that makes kids think it's okay to go into mom's room when she is in bed with her eyes closed and talk to her? Probably the same bird that says it's okay to open the shower door or the bathroom door to show their picture they colored. PLEASE SHUT THE DOOR!
Post a Comment