Friday, January 22, 2010

Growing Up

So it seems that we're all starting to grow up. Hazel's hitting the terrible somethings right now, with lots of "NO!" and screaming and not taking naps. We still love her, don't worry. And she's still cute, just slightly more trying occasion. :-) Her big accomplishment of the day was that at storytime at the library, she went and sat on the storytime blanket all by herself. In all previous storytimes, she wouldn't go more than a step or two away from me. She's growing up.

Even Speed's growing up. Well, he's growing at least. I'm starting to feel huge even if I don't look huge and some of his kicks are REALLY hard. I expect some major pains once he's got a little more to kick with - should make for a fun third trimester.

And Jacob and I are even growing up: we're moving to Phoenix the end of March. :-) It's not specifically for a job, though he's been looking there and has several good leads. Our apartment lease is up the end of March and though we love Utah and will miss it, we've decided over the last few months that it's time for a change. So, we'll head down to somewhere more sunny and definitely more warm and see how we like it there. And let's face it, the Chipotle in Utah just isn't close enough. :-)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I've heard Phoenix is a great place to live! I'm happy for you and pray that all goes well.
The kids do grow up too fast. My baby will be attending Kindergarten in the fall!