Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hazel's Halloween



Here are some pics of Hazel in her Halloween costume. We celebrated a day early in order to attend my office trick-or-treating that they do every year. We're not going to go real trick-or-treating since Hazel couldn't master the phrase in time. I'm sure she'll be excited to go next year.

For those who don't know Avatar: The Last Airbender, first of all, we suggest you check it out - that show rocks. Second, Hazel is dressed up as a character from that show, Toph. The coolest guess we had at my office thing was Link, which would have been cool, except that Hazel's a girl.

Anyway, Jacob and I sewed her whole costume ourselves, which was easily my biggest sewing project to date. It was a lot of fun, at least for me. Hazel didn't really like her costume until people started handing her candy. Then she got a lot more excited. In case anyone cares, I dressed up as a Sneetch and Jacob dressed up as a beach bum. We're going to spend tonight with some friends, but not in costume. Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Mom said...

I love the pictures!! Hazel is getting so big. I can't believe that she is nursery age already.
Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Mom said...

I meant to tell you that you both did a great job on her costume. Keep up the good work.

Nicole said...

Cute costume on a cute girl.