Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What Happens on Tuesday Mornings

Most people hate Monday mornings. Something about recuperating from the weekend, blah blah blah. I'm okay with Monday mornings, although Mondays are my "dig-out" days from the entropy of the weekend. For us, Tuesday mornings are awful. AWFUL. Always. I'm not sure why that is, but each Tuesday morning, someone (or multiple someones) has a problem. Today was no different. There was stomping, there was arguing, there were time-outs--all before 7:15 and family prayer. And then this beautiful disaster just put the icing on the cake. It's Ben's breakfast.

Luckily and lovingly, Spencer and Alyssa offered to help sweep up the cheerios. Alyssa then declared, "You better not eat the ones off the floor--they have been there WAAY longer than 5 seconds."

There you go.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mom said...

Oh, the joys of parenthood.
You have my condolences.

Carolyn said...

Ouch!! At least you had some helpers offer to sweep up. :) The worst Hazel has done so far it take a mouthful of baby food, spit it into her hand, and then throw it on the floor. I'll count my blessings. :)