Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New Home...

but for how long? :-)

Well, we moved yesterday. Sheesh - we have a lot of stuff! We ended up renting a U-Haul to make life easier. That enabled us to take 2 trips to the new place (though we've got a sizable amount of stuff still in the old place). Like I said - a LOT of stuff. We got the essentials set up in priority order: Hazel's crib, the computers, the internet, our bed, the cable. Poor little Hazel was so tired from watching us carry boxes! I think she likes the new place because of the tile floors - easier for her to scoot around on. If you want to see some pics of the place (before we moved our stuff in), you can check out the "real estate" listing:

http://1768willowbrookcondo.blogspot.com/

So our new address is 1768 Willowbrook Drive, Provo, UT 84606. Phone numbers haven't changed - one of the perks of having cell phones. We're still taking most of our mail at our original address because we honestly don't know how long we'll be here, so you can send stuff there. We do have a month-to-month contract, which is what we wanted, but there is a buyer coming to look at the condo this morning. Joy! But, as we recently learned, real estate deals take some weeks and don't always work out, so who knows. It's a good place and we could be happy here for a year or so. We'll just have to see how life works out!

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

Sorry, the zip code is 84604. :-)

Cheryl said...

That condo is in our old ward, Grandview 1st. We used to live in Grandview Village, #39--just right there on the corner. It was a really good ward, and I'm sure some of the people are still there. Good luck!

Mom said...

Looks nice, I hope that you can stay there for a little while.
Does it have three bedrooms? I was not sure from the pictures.

Mom said...

Looks nice, I hope that you can stay there for a little while.
Does it have three bedrooms? I was not sure from the pictures.

Wendy said...

What a nice looking place. Looks like you have a good amount of storage! That is always nice, but one will always have more stuff than one has room for......that is a proven fact!!
I'm glad you found a good place, at least for the time being....How is Jacob's job search going? He is very talented, it won't be long...

Sarah said...

Looks like a great place! Hope everything works out well there for you.
Trust me, I understand about moving and too much stuff... we have made soooo many trips to the DI between the move a month ago and the one just before that. Seriously, probably at least 5 full carloads have gone the way of all the earth. And the funny thing is, I don't even miss anything I've DI-ed. Crazy.

Carolyn said...

Yeah, there's been at least 1 trip to DI with more to following I'm sure. Yes, Mom, it has 3 bedrooms. We are using one for an office to hold our plethora of computers though.