I've been working on losing my last bit of baby weight. Considering that I gained 60 pounds when I was pregnant with Hazel (yes, 60 - yikes), I think I'm doing pretty good at it. I've been running for about two months now and according to this picture of my weight (tracked on WiiFit), I'm doing pretty good:
I've only got 7 more pounds to go to my realistic goal and about 12 more to my ideal goal. So we'll see how I do. For my exercise I've been running with Nike+, which works with an iPod and tracks your distance and pace and plays music to listen to while you run. I did run 5k yesterday (distance tracked by Nike+) in 28.5 minutes, which is impressive for me, who has never been athletic in her life.
Jacob's New Clothes:
Jacob had a BIG job interview yesterday and things are looking good for him to get an offer next week (YEAH). We decided that his old clothes weren't cool enough for this interview, so he got two new suits (it was a buy one, get one free deal) and some new shirts, etc. Here's a picture of his ultimate hotness:
And of course, one my most favorite things is my baby. We've started having her try cereal on occasion, so here's a picture of the first attempt:
I don't think she likes to too much. :) She did better today and ate a pretty good portion of the cereal before she decided it was too much work.
And here's Hazel playing in her saucer-toy-thing that my friend Amanda is loaning us:
I think she's a fan.
2 comments:
First I am sooo impressed on the weight loss, good for you! Second, While I can't say that J looks hot, cuz that would be weird, he does look very sharp:) Third, Can I come over and squish her cheeks?? Just for a few hours?? My little baby is starting to lose his cheeks and hers are so dang cute! Love it.
NICE suit, Jacob! I love it when Zak will let me buy him new clothes. It rarely happens.
Hazel is such a little darling! She has the most beautiful eyes -- Zak commented after you guys left on Sunday that she has very pretty features. So, basically, you have a very cute family -- including you! Great job on the weight loss!
Post a Comment