Sunday, August 3, 2008

Christmas Exchange List

Now that I have emailed all of you, this is probably unnecessary, but I'm going to do it anyway because it makes me feel important. :) Here is the list
Sibling Exchange
Glen and Cheryl get for Scott and Analee
Scott and Analee get for Michael and Sarah
Wendy and Chad get for Carolyn and Jacob
Janet and Logan get for Sarah and Zak
Michael and Sarah get for Glen and Cheryl
Sarah and Zak get for Janet and Logan
Karen and David get for Wendy and Chad
Carolyn and Jacob get for Nicole and Alex
Nicole and Alex get for Karen and David

Cousins Exchange
Rachel gets for Mark
Jared gets for Parker
Ben gets for Saul
Alyssa gets for Maya
Spencer gets for Peter
Ryan gets for Brooklyn

Elias gets for Ben
Saul gets for Jared
Eva gets for Jaxson
Jesse gets for Hazel

Maya gets for Anya
Parker gets for James
Brooklyn gets for Eva

Jaxson gets for Ryan

Peregrine gets for Rachel

Mark gets for Elias
Anya gets for Alyssa
James gets for Peregrine
Peter gets for Jesse
Luke gets for Spencer

Hazel gets for Luke

Once again, I would like to remind everyone that if you have a problem, let me know. Changes can be made if needed. I am also adding on the link so you can all research and see that I tried really hard to give everyone variety so no one gets for the same person/couple three years in a row. Again if there is a problem with the google doc link I refer you to our resident guy in charge of google docs, dear old dad. I wish you all a happy Sabbath and a productive week.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Thanks for putting this together, Karen. I'm looking forward to Christmas this year - I just wish I knew where we'd be celebrating it. :-/ Job hunting = teh lame.