Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Good News

Sorry, I hit the wrong button and posted just a title. I went to the intenest today for the first time in about 15 years. I have to go for blood work tomorrow. It has to be fasting, so I had to wait a day, but he is only having this done to verify that everything is all right. He said that I was very healthy. Guess you are stuck with me for a while longer. It is time for bed. Love to everyone.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

We're quite glad to be "stuck with you." Keep up the good work.

Wendy said...

I second that, though I wouldn't actually term it being "stuck with you", I'm thankful that you are planning on being around for quite some time!

Sarah said...

What's the blood work for? Just regular tests?

I second the two above opinions. We're glad that you're our mom and want you around as long as possible.

My baby will need lots of spoiling from his Grandma and Grandpa Knutti!

David said...

I third it. Moms are irreplaceable. Love you!