So some of you may know that I am a tad addicted to stamping and making cards. There is a relatively new stamp company that I've been stalking, and each month there is a card making/project contest. This morning I found out that I got an Honorable Mention for one that I sent in. If you would like to see it, go to www.nicholeheady.typepad.com and scroll down a bit to a green one. The company is Papertrey Ink, and it's fabulous, if that interests you at all...Enjoy!
3 comments:
I love it! You are so creative -- I am very impressed.
Absolutely love it! And that's coming from a guy. :)
Way to go Cheryl. Toot away.
--Dave
Not only do I love the one you won Honorable Mention with (which is really great), but I also love the ones you make for me from time to time. I use them when ever I need a card.
Mom
Post a Comment