Saturday, February 21, 2015

June 2014

Since the last chronological post I did was for Zizah turning two, that means I'm approximately 9 months behind. Hmm. I'll do my best but I make no promises to not glaze over stuff. Like June. I spent most of June in the new baby haze of sleep deprivation.

The highlight of June was having Oma and Opa come to visit the first week. It was less of a highlight that Jacob was gone at Scout Camp the entire week. But the kids loved having more people to entertain and talk to about whatever randomness popped into their minds.

As part of that whole sleep deprivation thing, I didn't take very many pictures but here are a couple of good ones:








1 comment:

Nicole said...

I should really look into getting Noah a bowtie. Speed's manly style is an inspiration to us all. I also love the one of Oma playing on the Wii U. I'm pretty sure Noah convinced her to try some games at our house too.