Wednesday, January 15, 2014

These Boots are Made for Looking Good...

I've recently fallen in love with boots. It's kinda funny that I lived for years and years in climates with snow, when boots would have been more needed and then decided I loved boots when I moved to sunny, warm Arizona. But I sure enjoy them now even if I rarely need them. So far I only have two pairs (boots are expensive, people!) but I've got my eyes peeled for more cute pairs. Here's some pics.


 Yeah, I need to get better at taking pictures obviously. You can barely tell I'm wearing boots in these first two. 
We took this one right after I bought my first pair back in April which is why my hair is so long in this picture. But this is the best pic I could find where you can really see my brown boots well.

 And this is probably the best pic where you can see my black boots well. 

No comments: