Sunday, December 8, 2013

Playing Catchup

Wow. I'm behind with the blogs. Yikes. I'll be going back to the last week of September to get everything in. Sigh. In an effort to be accountable, here are the blogs I'm planning on composing in the next week or so:
1. Disneyland 2013
2. Downtown
3. Halloween
4. Austin Trip
5. Creative Kids/First Lost Tooth/Hazel's First Big Kid Playdate
6. Relief Society Holiday Party
7. These Boots are Made for Looking Good...
8. Thanksgiving/Sedona
9. That One Time I Felt Crafty/That One Time Jacob Was WAY Craftier
10. Christmas Tree
11. Ward Christmas Party
Yep. I'm WAAAY behind. But since I basically treat this blog like my journal (except for all the juicy stuff about the boys I like) I'm sure I'll get around to actually writing them. For now, you can all live in rapt anticipation of reading my fabulous words about life. Or check Facebook or Google+ for a really abbreviated version of the latest goings ons. 

No comments: