Thursday, April 12, 2012

Gardening

My Parsley
From this:
To this:
To this:
I'm just reusing the bottle - it was about empty when I started crumbling my dried parsley - I had about 10 bunches the size of the two in the picture above. I use plenty of it fresh still but it was getting overgrown, so I decided to cut and dry a bunch of it.
Our few tiny strawberries we got - it looks like our plant isn't going to make it which is sad, but not unexpected.
I had 6 out of 10 bulbs sprout, but only got one flower. Still not sure what I did wrong on the daffodils.
Jacob's amazing garden about 3 weeks ago.
Jacob's amazing garden this morning. Zucchini + snap peas + butter lettuce = win. And the giant things in the far corner are sunflowers.
Our first few little zucchini - yum!!
My two little raspberries bushes, which are doing GREAT. I'm so excited. :)
The grapes we planted last fall that we thought had died. Who knew grapes vines went dormant in the winter. Ok, we didn't know.
The new grape vines we planted several weeks ago.
And again this morning. The one on the left has now grown up to the top of the trellis and the one on the right has about 20 tiny bunches of grapes growing on it.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Looking good, guys! Keep up the good work.

Nicole said...

Nice!