We've had lots going on lately which means lots of subjects for blogs, but not much time to write them! So I'll try to catch-up a bit. In February we were able to make a quick trip to Austin to visit the Seveys. It was incredibly fun to see them and especially to play some board games and watch the kids all play together. We also got to sample some delicious Texas BBQ and go to an excellent steakhouse. The sign said the worst BBQ in Texas, but we know better. It was a really fun time, especially the numerous games of Small World (how many did we play, Nicole? I can't remember at this point). I promise this was going to be a more detailed post until it didn't get blogged about for a month and so many other crazy things happened. Here are some pictures from that fun trip.
1 comment:
Good times. Good times. I don't remember if I even took any pictures. I guess I was just too busy partying. :)
Post a Comment