Woo-Woo, Foxy Lady! :) Yeah, my lip-reading skills must be rusty because I haven't got a clue what she said, but it was fun to see young Gloria. :)
Nice car wash. You can really "see your face shining in it by morning." My lip reading isn't up to snuff either. I guess the world will never know what wisdom was being imparted in that clip. :)
So funny! Saul knew who it was right off, but Eva was still unsure even after we told her. Mom, you are still as beautiful as you ever were!!!!
Dear Mother,I want those glasses.Love,Sarah
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Woo-Woo, Foxy Lady! :) Yeah, my lip-reading skills must be rusty because I haven't got a clue what she said, but it was fun to see young Gloria. :)
Nice car wash. You can really "see your face shining in it by morning." My lip reading isn't up to snuff either. I guess the world will never know what wisdom was being imparted in that clip. :)
So funny! Saul knew who it was right off, but Eva was still unsure even after we told her.
Mom, you are still as beautiful as you ever were!!!!
Dear Mother,
I want those glasses.
Love,
Sarah
Post a Comment