Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas from The Walls

I know we already sent out a Christmas card, but I really loved this shot my sister-in-law took of us when we were doing the big family pictures for Jacob's whole side of the family. Both kids are smiling and looking at the camera at the same time! :)

P.S. Nicole, this counts as my posting of a picture of my new hair - it's the best shot I have of it so far. Bonus points to anyone besides Nicole who spots what I did.

P. P. S. It's not just that it's' shorter - that much is obvious, people.

4 comments:

Mom said...

Pink???? highlights. I love the picture also. The kids are so cute.

Wendy said...

I'm not giving a guess, I just don't know! But the picture is adorable and your hair looks good regardless of whatever you did to it!!
love you all

Carolyn said...

Bonus points to Mom. :) The pink highlights were Jacob's birthday present, though I was a couple of months late getting them since our summer was so crazy.

Nicole said...

I thought I posted a comment, but it doesn't seem to be showing up, so I'll post another one for good measure. Mostly I was just saying that your highlights look cool and I really like your picture. And there was something in there about how I really need to post a pic of my shortened hair too.