Tuesday, September 7, 2010

All Grown Up and Saving China...

Okay so Noah hasn't been saving China, just growing up and getting a haircut. Alex decided that his hair was getting too long in the back. It's not a perfect line, but it's pretty tough to get such a small boy to sit still to have his hair trimmed.
Thumb-sucking is also on Noah's list of accomplishments. He's also rolled over a few times, but I'm the only one who has seen it and I didn't have a video camera handy so you'll just have to take my word for it.
Sometimes playing is just SO exhausting.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

He is just so, so cute! Love the haircut. They are hard to do at that age, but he is looking so grown up. I'm glad you have put pics up.....Cari.....some pics would be nice too.....
love you!

Carolyn said...

He's a cute little one! Speed hasn't gotten to the falling asleep somewhere random stage yet - he gets too fussy first. But maybe now that his Grandma Wall is headed home today, he'll get the chance to fuss it out. :) It's a cute haircut. Not exactly straight, but cute. :)

Nicole said...

I just thought I'd clarify that the spot on the right down by his ear is not related to this hair cut. That's where Alex clipped a lock of hair when Noah's was just a week old to put in his baby book. After Jolene came she explained that she typically liked to clip the lock in the middle of the neck since the hair is usually longer there. Well, now we know about that. :)