Don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining (though in re-reading that first paragraph it kinda sounds like it). I'm just bewildered at how well they're organized! Of course, the fact that I've only gotten 5 hours of sleep each of the last 3 nights might be playing into my noticing things that may or may not be there. :) Can't deny they are stinking cute!!
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Tag Teamed
I would LOVE to know how little kids know how to tag team their parents. As far as I can tell, they aren't planning anything in advance. Though to be honest, I don't understand a lot of Hazel's "conversation" still, so who knows what instructions she's giving Speed. As soon as I sit Hazel down to eat lunch, Speed wakes up. As soon as I start feeding Speed, Hazel wants to get down from the table. As soon as I get Hazel down for a nap, Speed wants to stay awake and play. And I'll bet you $5 that as soon as I get Speed down for his nap (whenever he decides he'd like to take one), Hazel will wake up.
Don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining (though in re-reading that first paragraph it kinda sounds like it). I'm just bewildered at how well they're organized! Of course, the fact that I've only gotten 5 hours of sleep each of the last 3 nights might be playing into my noticing things that may or may not be there. :) Can't deny they are stinking cute!!


Don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining (though in re-reading that first paragraph it kinda sounds like it). I'm just bewildered at how well they're organized! Of course, the fact that I've only gotten 5 hours of sleep each of the last 3 nights might be playing into my noticing things that may or may not be there. :) Can't deny they are stinking cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amazing how that works, but believe me it does. It must be an extra sense or something. You kids did it to me all of the time.
Yes, they really are CUTE!!!
Post a Comment