Here are some of the fun little things I have found to do with Eva's hair, now that she will let me work on her and actually leave it in.......!

I started on the other side and braided over the top of her head. Pretty cute, if I do say so myself!

Here is the top side of this one.

And the bottom side. There again, pretty darn cute!

This one is a little more difficult to see. I twisted it over the top and then held it with a barrette on each side. Beautiful little girl!

This was just a really cute picture of the kids with their kittens. Elias'-Speckles, Saul's-Rascal(appropriately named!), Eva's-Tigrera, Jesse's-Bolt
They are all getting so tall and independent. Most of the time, it is nice!
3 comments:
That's a bunch of cute kids! Wow, Eva has a lot of hair!! I keep hoping someday that Hazel will leave her hair in when I take the time to do it, but no luck with that so far. :)
Wow, I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever. Those cute kids are getting so big! Nice work on Eva's hair.
wow....
saul looks way bigger than the last time i saw them....
Post a Comment