Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Addendum

For those of you stinkers who get your blog fill in a boring black and white screen, aka google reader, a certain sister gave me admin rights on this blog because it was in serious need of a facelift. So now I would like to know what everyone thinks of the new look. :p

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

I think it looks lovely. I am curious how many of us use an RSS feed on a regular basis, and therefore don't notice the look and feel of the blog. Maybe that's why hardly anyone comments anymore... :-P

Mom said...

Sorry your mother is a little slow. I did notice the change to the blog when I went to it, but yes, I usually read the blogs on google reader. I only go the the blog page to comment.
Yes it is very nice and I like it. Thanks for keeping up looking good.

Nicole said...

I must confess I'm a boring RSS feed user, but the new look is nice. I approve.