So today is my last day of work! I am quitting to stay home with Per full time. Zak has a teaching job that starts in August here in Cache Valley and in the meantime is still working for his dad building homes in Smithfield.
This also means that I will be more limited in my internet access since we don't have internet at home and are not planning to get it at this point. However, I have been figuring out the bus system here (since it's FREE to ride!) and have found that I can hop a bus with Per and get to the public library within 10 minutes where I can use the internet. So I will still have access when I want to make the effort!
The only thing I'm wondering now (well, one of the things) is why I didn't figure out how to use the bus system here a loooong time ago? Silly me. For some reason, I had an aversion to riding the bus, thinking that it would be crowded, dirty, scary, and inconvenient. It is none of those things, at least in Cache Valley. The buses are clean, usually fairly empty, and really convenient. Very non-scary. It's my new favorite thing!
Just wanted to let you know the great news!
3 comments:
Congratulations on quitting your job and Zak getting a teaching job. That is really great.
We will have to use the phone more I guess.
Yeah!!! I'm so excited for you! And a little jealous... but mostly excited. :)
Yeah again!! I'm very excited for all three of you!
Post a Comment